Sandpiper (Court 750) For Sale - Maybe

All info added is on a "VOLUNTEER" basis, so no responsibility will be taken for accuracy or lack of completeness by TSP.
court750
Lakes & Bays Skipper

Sandpiper (Court 750) For Sale - Maybe

Post by court750 » Nov 20th, '17, 21:49

My wife and I are going through some soul searching and are starting to talk about selling our beloved Sandpiper, a Court 750. A lot of information about the boat and our times with her can be found at http://www.sandpiper.hinchy.org. We have not used her for over a year and our forward planning for the next few years rule out much more use so I would rather sell her than see her deteriorate.

Everything is sound but a bit of TLC is needed on the top deck in terms of two pack and painting of non-skid areas. The hull is still in good condition. The sails are serviceable, with a well used but strong main and furler jib. We have a suite of jibs in excellent condition in the garage along with two spinnakers (one well used and one near new).

The trailer is alloy with 4 wheel hydraulic disc brakes and rated to 2 Tonne. As the site shows, we have towed this rig almost right around the continent, using it as a caravan on the road. It is a delight to tow.

The motor is a Mercury 9.9 hp 4 Stroke Bigfoot electric start, bought new in 2013.

At this stage, the price will probably be somewhere between $15K and $22K depending on how much of the TLC we do and exactly extras are included.

We are not in a big hurry over this but are happy to open a dialogue with any interested parties. We would even consider a trip to SA or Vic in February 2018 if it panned out that way.
Terry on Sandpiper (a Court 750), Perth WA

Return to “For Sale, or Swap, Barter etc”