Griffin 17 for sale

Area for storing SOLD boats that have some technical data attached
alexstj
CompetentCrew

Griffin 17 for sale

Post by alexstj » Mar 13th, '17, 20:26

Sadly, the time has come for me to sell my Griffin 17. Lovely boat, but sadly a number of circumstances have coalesced to make it not possible for me to sail her currently, and I need the carport space back.

Listed on Gumtree here https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/holder/ ... 1141906499

But the basics:
- Hull, fair to good condition, boatcoded, all necessary fittings, rudder, centreboard, ladder, anchor. Registered in NSW

- Trailer: Fair to good condition, original tilt trailer, new bearings and bearing buddies. Registered in ACT.

- Motor: Tohatsu 6HP two-stroke, 2001 model. Good working order, runs well and reliably.

- Rigging: Fair to good condition. Mast, boom, headsail, mainsail, spinnaker (but no pole), all sheets.

Located in Canberra, happy to consider delivery within a reasonable radius.

Price: $2500. Happy to consider negotiating if there is a genuinely interested TSPer.
Attachments
IMG_0879.JPG
IMG_0871.JPG

alexstj
CompetentCrew

Re: Griffin 17 for sale

Post by alexstj » Apr 22nd, '17, 20:00

Now sold for $2200

Daza G
Midshipman

Re: Griffin 17 for sale

Post by Daza G » Mar 7th, '18, 12:20

Hi Alex,

You don't happen to have a pic or 2 of the Griffin Spinnaker set up?? Sym or Asym?? I'm looking to mod my project Griffin for a Assy' or code 0 type Genoa to give it a bit more down reaching performance (not that they have much anyway, but hey it's good skills practice to fly a kite from time to time)

Return to “SOLD Trailer Sailers”